If you are looking for a way to reduce cellulite, increase your energy levels and improve your skin tone, then Dry Skin Brushing is for you!
How Do You Dry Skin Brush?
- Buy a natural fibered wooden brush, preferably with a long handle.
- Undress to your underwear or take all your clothes off.
- Start brushing upwards and in circular motion from your feet, up your legs, towards the heart.
- Once you have reached the top of your legs, brush your buttocks in circular motion.
- Move onto your arms, starting at the top of your hands, onto your wrists, arms and shoulders.
- Next is the neck and shoulder, then moving down the back.
- When brushing the stomach area be careful to brush in gentle clockwise strokes so as not to disrupt the digestive system.
- You must only brush your face with a dry flannel or facial brush as the skin is very sensitive.
- After brushing, shower and use a natural oil, like coconut oil to moisturise your skin.
- Continue this process everyday or twice a day to get the best results!
What Are The Benefits?
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. It needs to “breathe” efficiently and eliminate toxins.
- Your skin tone will be improved as your pores will unclog as the dead skin is exfoliated.
- Brushing stimulates blood and lymph circulation by stimulating muscle contraction.
- Cellulite will reduce as it disperses the toxins from the area affected.
- You will feel energised and stimulated by adding this to your morning routine.
- Your skin will glow and feel softer.